We are filling spaces on our only WSET Intermediate Course till May. This course starts on Monday 21st February 9.30am till 5pm and runs for 3 consecutive Mondays.
Held in the rather comfortable settings of The Westbury Hotel this qualification offers broad coverage of all product categories in the field of alcoholic drinks, together with the theory of tasting technique. It is suitable for those with little previous experience.
On completion of this qualification a candidate will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of the factors that influence the main styles of wine
- describe the characteristics of the principal grape varieties
- use the key terms on a bottle label to deduce the style and flavours of wines made from principal grape varieties and regions
- apply principles of food and wine matching to the key styles of wine available
- use the WSET® Systematic Approach to Tasting to produce descriptions of wines
- provide information on health issues relating to wines and spirits
- provide information and advice on the correct storage and service of wines and spirits.
Course Costs: €430
Payment scheme available: Deposit €280, then 3 weekly payments of €50 (Day)
To book your place on this course and receive the Study Pack please contact Harriet on firstname.lastname@example.org
To give you something to think about we’ve attached a 3 minute wine school from Jancis! As it’s February we’ve started with Champagne!