Last week was busy. Along with Lisa from Bousquet the team were treated to a talk/tasting on our new additions from South Africa – Warwick Wines. James Dare came over to fill us in on goings on in Stellenbosch.
He had a lot to say…. rather than waffle on with extra poetic license you can watch extracts on video…..
- The history behind Warwick
- Warwick – In the Winery & Vineyard
- Professor Black – the story behind the name
- The First Lady
There’s an interesting story on this lady too – the wedding cup. I’d take the big side though!
- Professor Black’s Sauvignon Blanc 2010 – €16.50
- The First Lady Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 – €15.20
- Three Cape Ladies 2007 – €20.20